On Race Day, entries will be accepted up to 20 minutes prior to the advertised start time (normally 9am) of the race except in the case of split races when entries close 20 minutes prior to the first race on that day.
NOTE: The first and last races of the season, i.e. Geelong Half Marathon and Dawn Buster are not counted as official club runs and have separate entry fees.
Members Entry Fees
- Adults $8 per event
- Students and Pensioners $6 per event (unless otherwise stated)
Invitation Runners (non-members)
- An entry fee of $15.00 applies to Adult Invitation Runners, except the September 21.1 where the entry fee is $30.
- Secondary school students 16 years and over $10.00.
- Runners will be timed but and will not be eligible for fastest time or handicap prizemoney.
- Invitation Runners must run with a race number provided by the club and yellow tag on their top.
- New members will be started on predetermined marks for their first six runs
- During this time new members are not eligible for prize money but will be eligible for championship prizes and points
- New members must wear a yellow tag on their top.
Team Events & Alternative 5 km races:
- Runners need to enter by the Sunday prior to the teams race. Teams will be published just prior to the race. Teams will need to ensure that the full team is present.
- A 5 km race will be held with all races over 10 km. These races will hold no championship points but will be recorded as a club run.
Seasonal Members Entry Fees
Members wishing to pay for all races entries at the start of the season can do so. Please see our membership page for more information.